Final Thesis Configuration
Final Thesis Configuration
After successfully completing the open defense the candidate shall submit to the University final copy of the thesis,after incorporating the changes and updating the data,if suggested by the referees,and the guide shall certify.Once it is certified by Guide and dean,candidate will be awarded with academic degree.
Academic Admin » Functioning » Final Thesis Evaluation
- Academic Admin Role Must be assigned
- Research Project Subject must configured in exam admin and replicated in academics
- Final Thesis Evaluation parameter must be configured in Evaluation Universe
- Faculty should be associated to that department/programme
- Ledgers should be added in Finance Admin
- Evaluation Parameter: Evaluation parameter is used to define assessment criteria for students in academics.User can create Evaluation Parameter for each component of Project like Topic Registration,Colloquium,Synopsis and Final Thesis.
- Guide : Guide shall mean a member of the academic staff of the University/Constituent Unit, who guide/supervise the research work of the candidate.
- Dean : The head of a university faculty or department.
- Faculty(Guide) Name
- Submission Date (start & End)
- Authority Details
- Final Thesis Component Configuration
- Grading Schema
- Add Final Thesis Evaluation Parameter
- Able to configure various parameters required for Final Thesis Component
- Edit or Modify Final Thesis Component
- Delete Final Thesis Component
- Able to add Sub parameter for evaluation (If Required)
- Able to Configure Payment (If Required)
Configuration and it's Effects
CASE 1 :- Add Final Thesis Component
- Final Thesis component configuration need to defined in Final Thesis evaluation for student submission,approval and evaluation.
- Total Marks and Weightage need to defined for evaluation.
- If an evaluation universe has no parameters defined faculty shall have no option to add Final Thesis parameter for evaluation.
CASE 2 :- View/Edit or Delete Component
- User can edit Research Project component details except the parameter name.
- Delete evaluation parameter would delete the parameter in Final Thesis Evaluation Configuration.
CASE 3 :- Add/delete Parameter
- Parameters can be added if Final Thesis evaluation need to do on the basis of certain parameters with marks.
- Able to view or delete added parameter
CASE 4 :- Payment
- If Colleges collect fees from student for submission Final Thesis which can be configured with account head.In case students fail to complete and submit their Final Thesis then Repayment can be defined for re submission with other parameters like amount and apply after how many days.
Step by step:
Follow Below mentioned steps
1) Guide Allocation
- Guide can be assigned to the student for students research project approval and evaluation. In case of Master programme, we also have provision where guide allocation can be done on the basis of merit,student Guide and topic preference. You can also view and change student Guide allocation using given action button of Allocate and de-allocate Faculty to students.
2) Add Final Thesis Evaluation parameter
4) Other Parameter Configuration
5) Add Evaluation Parameter
- Parameter can be defined if evaluation need to be done on the basis of certain criteria and marks.
6) Add Payment
- Able to define payment required for submission of Final Thesis which student will be able to pay amount online and after successful payment candidate will be able submit the Final Thesis.Admin can also configure repayment of Final Thesis if applicable in case of candidate fails to submit his Final Thesis with certain rules.